How to lose weight easily? We all used to think that weight loss requires a lot of hard work. However, several studies have shown that if we change some of our habits we can lose those pounds easily and naturally!
For example, Judy Koutsky, a writer, tried starting her day with vegetables for one month, and the results were amazing! Doctors say this helped her feel full, reduced her calorie intake in other daily meals, and improved her intestinal transit. Breakfast provides 25% of your daily energy needs. It’s the most important meal of the day that guarantees good intellectual and physical performance! Watch the video to find out some other promising tricks.
– Deep breathing lowers your cortisol level, a hormone which regulates weight gain and stress.
– Sitting up straight, whether you’re working, eating, or watching a movie, is an excellent way to lose weight quickly! This simple habit reduces the cortisol level in your body and requires more energy than you think.
– Spicy foods contain capsaicin, a component which speeds up the fat-burning process in your body. In addition, it lowers body fat, since it naturally stimulates the destruction of fat cells.
– If you can’t give up fried or oily foods, at least reduce the number of calories they contain. All you need is a paper towel.
– Next time you have lunch, put a mirror in front of you so that you’re aware of every single bite you put in your mouth.
– According to the University of New Mexico, climbing 2 floors a day can help you lose up to 6 pounds per year.
– Experts say that strength workouts are more effective than any other fat-burning workouts. Start with light weights, and gradually increase the intensity.
– Drinking 2 large glasses of water before each meal helps you avoid overeating.
– Walking is the perfect exercise for weight loss. You can burn up to 255 calories per hour if you go for a slow walk and up to 391 calories per hour with a brisk walk.
– Yoga is an excellent option, and you can practice it before any other physical exercise. It’s beneficial for your health, and it also burns lots of calories.
– A small plate full of food is an infallible trick to fool your brain. It will think there is plenty of food and will receive the signal of satiation much earlier even if your plate is only full of vegetables.
– When you chew slowly you are giving your brain enough time to receive that satiety signal.
– Researchers from Loughborough and Leicester Universities have found that taking a hot bath burns the same amount of calories as a 30-minute walk.